MEMBERS CARD TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Here are the general terms and conditions for Members Card.
1. The Members Card offers can only be redeemed at the Pitcher & Piano bars they were distributed from.
2. The vouchers cannot be exchanged for anything else or cash value.
3. Members Card is a trial rewards programme and can be cancelled and removed at any time and without prior warning. However, offers distributed will still be valid for the time period stated on the text message and email.
4. The Members Card scheme is available to customers with a working and valid mobile phone number and email address.
5. Customers are limited to one registration per person. Multiple cards and applications will not be accepted.
6. On registering a new card or application, the previous card and application will be voided.
7. The scheme is available to customers over the age of 18.
8. Alcohol is available to persons over the age of 18. Proof of age may be required.
9. Each voucher is valid for one visit and one transaction.
10. Customers are not able to redeem more than one voucher.
11. The offers are valid for the time period documented on the offer text and email.
12. Offers cannot be used with any other promotion or offer.
13. We reserve the right to change, amend or remove this offer without prior notice.
14. The Manager’s decision is final. We can refuse service.
15. The offer is subject to availability. Alternative offers can be offered by the manager and staff if there is an issue with supply. Customers will not be able to request alternative offers if a certain offer is not available.
16. The voucher must be presented when ordering via text or email. Emails can be a print off or shown on your phone.
17. This promotion and these terms are covered by English law, and are subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. Promoter: Marston’s Inns & taverns (a trading name of Marston’s PLC), Marston’s House, Brewery Road, Wolverhampton, WV1 4J
Members Card General Usage Terms and Conditions
These Terms & Conditions (“Terms”) apply to the Members Card system (“Members Card” the “Scheme”) and govern the relationship between Marston’s PLC, company registration number 0031461, whose registered address is Marston’s House, Brewery Road, Wolverhampton, WV1 4JT (“Marston’s” or "we" or "us") and you, the member of the Members Card rewards scheme (“you” or “your”).
For specific activity, please see below terms and conditions pages:
• Members Card Welcome Drink terms and conditions
• Members Card Survey terms and conditions
About Members Card:
Members Card is a loyalty scheme which enables you sign up for the chance to receive offers and discounts from our pubs, as well as entering prize draws to win prizes from time to time (“Offers”). Further information can be found in in the Frequently Asked Questions section of our website (“Website”). The Offers are subject to availability and made available at our discretion. Each Offer will contain specific details explaining how you can take advantage of it, but we have also set out some general terms below. All Offers are communicated by text and/or email, unless otherwise stated.
How to register for Members Card:
To take advantage of the applicable Offers, you must register for Members Card by creating an account by using the dedicated tablet installed in the pub for this purpose (“Members Card Tablet”). We may refuse, remove, or suspend registration at any time. As part of the registration process, you will be asked to register a Members Card App (“App”) (terms and conditions below) or Members Card card (each a “Reward Card”) before any Offers can be made, including the Welcome Offer (see below).
Following registration, an initial £1 welcome drink offer (“Welcome Offer”) will be issued to you by email or by text and this MUST be redeemed in order to validate your registration and for you to receive further Members Card offers. This will help us to ensure you are not a robot. The Welcome Offer entitles you to (insert terms). It is not the intention of this Scheme or any Offer to encourage people to consume excessive or irresponsible amounts of alcohol. We encourage responsible drinking at all times.
About the Website and Members Card:
Get in Touch:
If you have any questions about these Terms or Members Card, please get in touch via the Contact Us Page on the Website or write to our digital team at Marston’s by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or at the above address.
These Terms apply to your use of the Scheme, any Offer as well as any hardware or software used as part of the Scheme.
1. The Scheme and all Offers are only open to residents of England & Wales aged 18 or over.
2. This is a digital Scheme and therefore access to a Members Card tablet, a working and valid mobile phone number, email address and internet access are required to participate.
3. Only one registration for the Scheme per person. You must not use a false name or email or provide any false information when registering for the Scheme. You must not share or disclose your login details or password to any third party.
4. Any registration for the Scheme, or attempted use of the Offers by scripts, or other automated system, or via a third party for commercial gain, will be invalid.
5. Participation in the Scheme and the Website is permitted for personal non-commercial use only.
6. Only one registration for the Scheme per person. Multiple applications will not be accepted.
7. Members Card is a trial rewards programme and can be cancelled or amended or removed at any time and without prior notice and any accrued Offers of a member of the Scheme will be cancelled and or carried forward.
8. We can suspended your membership of Members Card if we believe you are in breach of these Terms, or otherwise engaged in in fraudulent or other criminal activities.
9. The Website may contain links to other websites. These links are provided for convenience and are not under our control and as such we make no warranty, either expressed or implied, concerning the content of such sites including claims of infringement or that such sites are devoid of viruses or error free.
10. You can cancel your Members Card membership at any time, by emailing us at email@example.com, or by unsubscribe through the link in the footer of any Members Card email. If you stop using your Reward Card, you will not receive any Offers.
11. We will not be responsible for losses, failures or delays relating to circumstances beyond our reasonable control including (but not limited to) acts of God, war, strikes, disputes or the acts or defaults of any supplier of the prizes. We not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury that is not reasonably foreseeable.
12. We will not be responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit your ability to register for, or participate in the Scheme, or redeem any Offer.
13. We do not guarantee that the Members Card tablet, Website or the App will be operational on any specific device or system or that it will be error or virus free or available all the time.
14. We do not exclude our liability any death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or any other liability, which it is not lawful to exclude. Our responsibility for any other damage, loss or injury to you under these Terms or the Scheme or otherwise shall be limited to £750 in aggregate.
15. You will indemnify (and will keep indemnified) us and our affiliates against all costs, claims, losses, damages, expenses (including legal expenses) or other liability arising as a result of a breach of these Terms, negligence or any other action which imposes an unreasonable burden on the Members Card Tablet, Website or App, including (but not limited to) the use of software robots.
16. We reserve the right to cancel amend these Terms without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason, and without liability to you for doing so. Please check these Terms regularly as any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Website.
17. Pitcher & Piano rights and remedies under these Terms are without prejudice to our rights under law.
18. These Terms shall not create any rights or benefits enforceable by any third party by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
19. If any part of these Terms are deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision may be severed from these Terms, and it will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
20. These Terms, the Scheme and all Offers are governed by English law and any dispute or claim that either party may bring in relation to them will be decided on the basis of English law by the English courts alone.
21. It is not the intention of this Scheme or any Offer to encourage people to consume excessive or irresponsible amounts of alcohol. We encourages responsible drinking at all times.
GENERAL TERMS FOR OFFERS:
The following general terms relate to all Offers (including for the avoidance of doubt the Welcome Offer). Additional terms may be issued in conjunction with specific Offers from time to time and you are advised to read all such terms carefully before claiming the Offer.
1. Remember, to claim any Offer you must first verify your registration by redeeming the introductory Offer off (terms and conditions apply). The Welcome Offer is required to ensure you are not a robot.
2. All subsequent Offers will be issued with a voucher code. Voucher codes are issued electronically by text or by email and no hard copies or replacements will be issued. The voucher code must be presented when ordering or redeeming the Offer (either by printing the voucher or by showing the text or email). Voucher codes must not be reproduced, copied or modified in any way, as this would render the voucher code invalid and void.
3. The text message and email will include details of the Offer, and a link to the specific terms and conditions to which the Offer is subject.
4. No text message charges will be passed on to you, but you must not reply to the message or you may be charged by your mobile provider.
5. All Offers are valid for the time period stated on the relevant Offer text and email. If no time period is stated, an Offer is only valid for 30 day from the date of issue. Vouchers that have expired cannot be exchanged, redeemed or reinstated.
6. All voucher codes/Offers are only valid once and for a single transaction. Invalid codes or duplicates will not be accepted.
7. Any Offers that relate to specific pubs can only be redeemed at that pub.
8. All Offers are made at our discretion and you are unable to request specific or personalised Offers.
9. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer.
10. Where Offers relate to money off or similar, they have no cash value and no change will be given.
11. Whilst Members Card Scheme may be cancelled or amended at any time as set out above, we will use our reasonable endeavours to honour any Offers issued prior to cancellation for the time period stated on the relevant Offer.
12. For the avoidance of doubt, alcohol is only available to persons over the age of 18. Proof of age may be required.
13. All Offers are subject to availability and fulfilled at the Manager’s sole discretion and the Manager’s decision is final and binding in all circumstances (including any decision to refuse service).
14. All Offers are non-transferable. However, in certain circumstances, the Manager or Marston’s may, in their sole discretion, offer an alternative or transfer of all or part of an Offer to a family member. Such circumstances may include (but are not limited to) the Offer (particularly prizes) being inappropriate for the health of the customer or no longer being available.
15. Whilst we will make every effort reasonably possible to honour each Offer, we reserve the right in our sole discretion to amend or cancel or substitute any Offer if circumstances dictate.
16. To ensure that you receive the Offers, you are responsible for making sure your mobile number and/or email or up to date. For convenience, if you change your mobile number, you can [Please re-register by downloading a new application on your phone or picking up a new card.
ABOUT YOUR REWARD CARD, TAP-IN TABLET, AND APP
1. Members Card Tablets and integral Reward Cards are available at participating Pitcher & Piano venues. A list of participating venues can be viewed on our Website.
2. A digital Reward Card can also be downloaded via Google Play and the App Store.
3. All Reward Cards are issued by us, remain our property and can be registered in your name only. They cannot be transferred.
5. If you believe someone else has access to, or is using, your Reward Card or App, you must tell us immediately using the above contact details. It is your responsibility to keep your details up to date.
6. You can use your Members Card at any participating venue. It is not a credit card, charge card or debit card; and may not be used for commercial purposes.
7. If you lose your Members card, then go to then pick up another card in pub and register again on the tablet in pub. By registering a new card the old card will be voided.
8. If you lose your phone, you can download the app again and register your details in the same way. This will then void the application on the phone lost, stolen or damaged.
MEMBERS CARD APP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Members Card is also available as a mobile application (“App”) for IOS and Android devices only. Minimum system requirements are available to view at the respective App stores. This App is not available on any other mobile platform. Windows or Blackberry customers for example can use a Reward Card on a Members Card Tablet instead which is available at each participating pub.
2. Android phones must include NFC technology in order for it to interact with our tablets. Android phones without NFC technology will not be able to be used. Apple phones use Bluetooth to engage with Members Card. Bluetooth must be enabled in order for Apple users to engage with Members Card. If you are uncomfortable with the options above, please use a Members card instead.
3. This App is owned by, or licensed to, Marston’s PLC. It provides information of a general nature and is designed for information purposes only and should not be relied upon without making other inquiries appropriate to the circumstances. See general terms and conditions which apply to you use of the App.
4. All materials presented on the App, including without limitation, any logo, design, text, graphic, and their arrangement, are licensed to or owned by Marston’s PLC. Unless we indicate otherwise, you must not copy, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit any material from our App in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, without our prior written permission or the written permission of the relevant copyright owner. You may access and use the materials on this app for your own personal use only. You must not do anything to alter, modify or add to the material on this App.
5. In accessing this App, you must not:
a. disrupt or interfere with the App, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers or networks connected to or accessible through this website and app or linked apps;
b. disrupt or interfere with any other user's enjoyment of this App
c. attempt to obtain unauthorised access to this app or parts of this App that are not opened to public access; or
d. Post or transmit to or via this app any material that may infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party, or any defamatory, derogatory or offensive material or publication.
6. In addition, you agree that you are solely responsible for actions and communications you have undertaken or transmitted through the App. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claim, action, demand, loss or damages made or incurred by any third party arising out of, or relating to your conduct (including transmitting any defamatory, derogatory or offensive statements or material to any person), your breach of the Terms or your breach of any rights of third parties.
7. We reserve the right to make any change to the information appearing on the App, including without limitation changes to any concept, design elements, diagrams and lay-out of, and the positioning of tenants at the shopping centre, at any time without giving notice.
8. We do not and cannot guarantee that this app or the server that operates is free of: viruses or other corrupted materials; or occasional outages or disruption of services, which prevent you from either accessing this App.
9. This App and the information, services, products and materials available through it are provided on "as-is" and "as available" basis, without warranty or condition of any kind, either expressed or implied, to the extent permitted under any applicable law.
10. Your use of this App, including all content, data or software distributed by, downloaded or accessed from or through this website and App, is at your own risk. You will be solely responsible for any damage caused to you, including to your business, financial affairs, or your computer system or loss of data that results from your use of this app, including the download of such content, data and/or software. For your own safety you should take regular back-up copies off data and use the latest virus checking software and Marston’s PLC cannot accept any liability arising from your failure to do so.
11. Marston’s PLC does not seek to collect personal information about children through its App and is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors under the age of 18. You may not sign up to TAP-in if you are under the age of 18. Please do not download or use the App if you are aged under 18.
Complaints Procedure and Customer Services:
We hope you love the Scheme however, should you have any issues or cause to complain, you can write to us at Members Card team, MIT Marketing, Marston’s House, Brewery Road, Wolverhampton, WV14 JT, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or via our contact us section on the Website. We endeavour to acknowledge all complaints within 48 hours.
Data Protection and Privacy:
Data Protection is very important to us. When you register for Members Card, you will be asked to provide certain personal information, including your email address, telephone number, first name, surname, postcode, date of birth, mobile phone number and gender. This information is essential must be provided in order for us to manage your membership and provide you with Offers. Your postcode is purely for research purposes and we will never send any direct mail through the post from data accepted in this way. You will be unable to opt out of providing any of the above information if you want to participate in the Scheme, but you can unsubscribe at any time.
We will contact you from time to time in relation to Members Card, using mobile and email. We will also contact you from time to time with information relating to the pub. Unsubscribe and opt out information will be visible. Unsubscribing from the email will prevent you from receiving the vouchers by email, but not SMS. If you want to unsubscribe from all communications and cancel your Members Card membership, you can do this by emailing us at email@example.com. If you stop using your Reward Card, you will not receive any Offers.
We collect the details provided by you on registration, and the information we learn about you from your use of Members Card and your visits to our venues. We also collect information about the transactions you undertake. We may also collect additional information in connection with your participation in any promotions or competitions offered by us and information you provide when giving us feedback or completing profile forms.
We will use the information recorded through the use of Members Card to help us improve our service to you and to make our communications more relevant.
Welcome to the Pitcher & Piano Site operated by Marston's Inns and Taverns (a trading division of Marston’s PLC). We are very pleased to welcome you to our Site, but before you read on, we would be grateful if you would take a few minutes to read the important materials that follow.
This Site is owned by Marston's PLC of Marston's House, Brewery Road, Wolverhampton, WV1 4JT Tel: 01902 711811 Fax: 01902 429136 VAT Registration 100019352. You can contact via email by clicking here.
The purpose of this section is to describe the conditions (the "Terms") that apply to your access to and use of our Site. If you visit us at this Site we will assume that you understand and intend these Terms to apply to you.
The following points may help you to understand the legal environment in which we operate:
All of the material you see on this site is owned by us or used by us with the consent of the owner. We are very happy for you to visit this Site and to print copies of material on it for your personal, non-commercial use, but all other copying is prohibited and all other rights are reserved.
The name of our company, divisions, various brands and breweries are trade marks belonging to us and are registered in many different countries. This is also true of many of the other logos and creative materials that you will see on our product pack and on this Site. We (and the other owners of other materials used on this Site) are proud of these precious assets and make every effort to protect them. We would ask you to note that any use or reproduction of these trade marks is prohibited.
We provide this Site "as is". We have taken care in preparing materials for the Site but we cannot guarantee that:
- It will always be available for you to visit/use in the current format;
- Software downloaded from the Site will be compatible with your equipment or free from viruses;
- All materials will be accurate or complete.
- Our Liability - to the fullest extent possible at law we (and all of our sister, parent subsidiary companies and agencies) exclude all liability for any loss or damage (including direct, indirect, economic or consequential loss or damage) suffered by you as a result of any visit to or use of this site or of any materials provided on it or downloaded from it or your inability to use this site or any error in the provision of this Site or any computer virus transmitted through this Site whether such loss or damage arises from our negligence or otherwise and even if we are expressly informed of the possibility of such loss or damage.
- Links to other sites - Links to third party sites on this Site are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this Site. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Other legal notices
There may be other legal notices on areas of this Site which relate to your use of specific areas.
Changes to this legal notice
We may amend this legal notice from time to time.
Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and any matter relating to this Site will be governed by English law and the English courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction in respect of them.