To celebrate the launch of our new Sunday roast menu we want you to #ToastTheRoast on your favourite social media channel. Simply order, toast, snap and share and in return we’ll reward you with a voucher for a free bevy. Choose a Bloody Mary or a glass of wine and raise it to our roasts!
#ToastTheRoast Prize Draw
We’re also giving you all a chance to win a Sunday roast for up to four people. All you need to do to enter is head over to Twitter or Instagram and tell us which roast you’d toast. Will it be topside of beef (#beeftopside), belly of pork (#porkbelly), roast chicken (#roastchicken) or roasted vegetable Wellington (#vegWellington)? T&Cs apply – see below for details.
Terms and conditions for the drinks voucher
The voucher entitles you to one free Bloody Mary or one free small glass (175ml) of Momenti Trebbiano Grechetto Vermentino or Antica Merlot. To get your free drink, we just need you to fill in your details on the top part of the voucher and hand in the voucher when you redeem your drink. The voucher is valid between Sunday 22nd February and Sunday 29th March 2015. If for any reason you would like to swap your alcoholic drink for a free soft drink you are welcome to do so, just ask a member of staff. The voucher can only be redeemed once and change cannot be given. The voucher cannot be exchanged or sold for cash. Lost, stolen or damaged vouchers cannot be replaced.
Terms and conditions for #ToastTheRoast prize draw
3 x Sunday roast meal for up to four people at participating Pitcher & Piano bars, up to a maximum of £20 per person (drinks included, orders must include one dish per person from the Pitcher & Piano Sunday Roast menu) (Excludes Pitcher & Piano London - Cornhill and Pitcher & Piano Swansea). Prize must be redeemed on or before Sunday 31st May 2015.
Opening Date/Time: 09:00 am on 22/02/2015
Closing Date/Time: 23:59 pm on 29/03/2015
No. of Entries:
Entrants may enter the promotion a maximum of 10 times per day throughout the prize draw period
Any entry Criteria:
Valid entries must include the #ToastTheRoast hashtag along with either: an image of them toasting the roast in a participating Pitcher & Piano bar, or the relevant dish hashtag (#beeftopside, #porkbelly, #roastchicken, #vegWellington)
1. The Promoter is Marston's PLC (company number 00031461) (trading as Pitcher & Piano) with its registered office at Marston’s House, Brewery Road, Wolverhampton WV1 4JT (the "Promoter").
2. This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over, except for employees/directors of the Promoter, such employees/directors’ immediate families/households or anyone else professionally involved with this promotion.
3. This is an online promotion and internet access and access to a Twitter or Instagram account is required to participate. To enter, prospective entrants must Tweet or post to Instagram using the #ToastTheRoast hashtag and either: an image of them toasting the roast in a participating Pitcher & Piano bar, or the relevant dish hashtag (#beeftopside, #porkbelly, #roastchicken, #vegWellington). Entrants must not use a false name or email or provide any false information when registering for use of the Website / the promotion. Entrants shall not share or disclose their login details or password to any third party. The Promoter may refuse, remove, or suspend entry at any time. The Promoter is not responsible for any misspellings that result in an entry being deemed invalid
4. There is no purchase necessary.
5. Entrants may only enter the promotion via Twitter or Instagram and entries by social media comment, email, post or facsimile will not be accepted.
6. Any entries which have been submitted using scripts, automated systems, collaborative practices or via a third party for commercial gain will be deemed invalid.
7. Entrants may use Twitter or Instagram, and enter the promotion, for personal non-commercial use only.
8. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash equivalent is available.
9. Whilst the Promoter will make every effort to honour the advertised prize(s), the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute any prize with an alternative of a similar value if circumstances dictate this.
Facebook / Twitter or other media Platforms
11. This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and by participating in the promotion, each entrant agrees to completely release the relevant platform (or platforms(s)) from any claims or damages the entrant may suffer in connection with their participation in the promotion.
Prize Draw Winners
12. All prize winners will be selected at random from all complete, eligible and properly submitted entries received. Winning entrants will receive their prizes on the date specified or within 14 days of notification of being successful.
Limits on the Promoter's responsibilities and Indemnities
13. Winners agree to be fully responsible for any personal or incidental expenses and/or tax liabilities incurred in claiming and using the prizes.
14. Winners will be notified via the social media account which they used to enter the prize draw. Prizes must be claimed by the winner within 7 days via an acknowledgement tweet or Instagram posts/comment. The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to contact the winning entrants to arrange for the delivery of the prize, but if there is no response within 7 days, or the contact details are invalid, the Promoter reserves the right to (randomly) re-allocate the prize without liability to the first winner.
15. The Promoter will not be responsible for losses, failures or delays relating to circumstances beyond its reasonable control including (but not limited to) acts of God, war, strikes, disputes or the acts or defaults of any supplier of the prizes.
16. The Promoter will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury to an entrant that is not reasonably foreseeable. The Promoter's responsibility for any damage, loss or injury to an entrant under these terms and conditions or otherwise in connection with the promotion shall be limited to the value of the prize won by the entrant.
17. The Promoter will not be responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit entrants' ability to participate in the promotion. The Promoter does not guarantee that the Website/social media channel will be operational on any specific device or system or that it will be error free or available all the time.
18. The Promoter will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from entry into the promotion or a winner's acceptance and/or use of the prize.
19. The Promoter will be liable for any death or personal injury arising from its negligence. Nothing in these terms and conditions will exclude that liability or any other liability, which it is not lawful to exclude.
20. Each entrant will indemnify (and will keep indemnified) the Promoter and its affiliates against all costs, claims, losses, damages, expenses (including legal expenses) or other liability arising as a result of a breach of these terms and conditions, negligence or any other action which imposes an unreasonable burden on the Website or social media channel including (but not limited to) the use of software robots.
22. All winning entrants agree to participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter without recompense.
23. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. The name and county of the main prize winners can be obtained for up to 6 months following the closing date by sending a self-addressed envelope to the Promoter’s address set out above citing the name of the promotion.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants who the Promoter has reasonable grounds for believing are in breach of these conditions.
26. The Website or social media channel may contain links to other websites, including those belonging to the Promoter's partners. These links are provided for convenience and are not under the control of the Promoter and as such we make no warranty, either expressed or implied, concerning the content of such sites including claims of infringement or that such sites are devoid of viruses or error free.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason, and without liability to any entrants for doing so. Please check these terms and conditions regularly as any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Website.
28. The rights and remedies of the Promoter under these terms and conditions are without prejudice to its rights under the law.
29. These terms and conditions shall not create any rights or benefits enforceable by any third party by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
30. These terms and conditions are made under English law. Any dispute or claim that an entrant or the Promoter brings in relation to or in connection with these terms and conditions or the promotion will be decided on the basis of English law by the English courts alone.
31. It is not the intention of this promotion in any way to encourage people to consume excessive amounts of alcohol. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and directs all entrants to read www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information.