To celebrate the Wimbledon Finals Weekend we’re giving you the chance to get a free glass of Pimm’s to enjoy on Saturday 11th July or Sunday 12th July. All you need to do to enter is:
- Follow @pitcherandpiano
- Tweet us by 5pm on Thursday 9th July or Friday 10th July using the hashtag #WimbledonPimms
- We’ll DM you a code for a free glass of Pimm’s
- Show the code to a member of the team on Saturday 11th July or Sunday 12th July for your free glass of Pimm’s or draught soft drink
T&Cs apply – see below for details.
One free (12oz) glass of Pimm’s or draught soft drink, in participating Pitcher & Piano bars (excludes Pitcher & Piano Cornhill – London). A single use code will be sent by Direct Message on Twitter to the account of the first 100 valid entries each day, entitling you to receive a free (12oz) glass of Pimm’s or a draught soft drink. The code will be valid for redemption on Saturday 11th July or Sunday 12th July. Proof of age may be required on redeeming the code. The code has no alternative cash value.
08:00 am to 17:00 pm on 09/07/2015
08:00 am to 17:00 pm on 10/07/2015
No. of Entries:
Only one entry per person
Any entry Criteria:
Valid entries must follow @pitcherandpiano and tweet @pitcherandpiano using the hashtag #WimbledonPimms between 08:00 am and 17:00 pm on Thursday 9th July 2015 or between 08:00 am and 17:00pm on Friday 10th July 2015.
- The Promoter is Marston's PLC (company number 00031461) (trading as Pitcher & Piano etc.]) with its registered office at Marston’s House, Brewery Road, Wolverhampton WV1 4JT (the "Promoter").
- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over, except for employees/directors of the Promoter, such employees/directors’ immediate families/households or anyone else professionally involved with this promotion.
- This is an online promotion and internet access and access to a Twitter account is required to participate. To enter, prospective entrants must follow @pitcherandpiano and tweet @pitcherandpiano using the hashtag #WimbledonPimms between 08:00 am and 17:00 pm on Thursday 9th July 2015 or between 08:00 am and 17:00 pm on Friday 10th July 2015. Entrants shall not share or disclose their login details or password to any third party. The Promoter may refuse, remove, or suspend entry at any time. The Promoter is not responsible for any misspellings that result in an entry being deemed invalid.
- There is no purchase necessary.
- Entrants may only enter the promotion via Twitter and entries by social media comment, email, post or facsimile will not be accepted.
- Any entries which have been submitted using scripts, automated systems, collaborative practices or via a third party for commercial gain will be deemed invalid.
- Entrants may use Twitter, and enter the promotion, for personal non-commercial use only.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash equivalent is available.
- Whilst the Promoter will make every effort to honour the advertised prize(s), the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute any prize with an alternative of a similar value if circumstances dictate this.
Facebook / Twitter Platforms
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter and by participating in the promotion, each entrant agrees to completely release the relevant platform (or platforms(s)) from any claims or damages the entrant may suffer in connection with their participation in the promotion.
- Prize winners will be determined by a panel of judges based on the clear criteria as per the entry requirements from all complete, eligible and properly submitted entries received. Winning entrants will receive their voucher code by 23.59 pm on 10/07/15.
- The judges' names are available on request.
- Entries will not be returned.
- By submitting an entry to us, each entrant warrants and agrees:
- that the entry fully complies with the Content Rules;
- to grant the Promoter a royalty free, worldwide, perpetual license to use, copy, distribute, publish, syndicate, sub-license, transmit, adapt, edit, create derivative works from, exercise publicity and copyright rights in relation to such entry in any manner and in any format and/or media; and
- that the Promoter may disclose your identity to any third party making any claim or assertion of any kind in relation to your entry.
Limits on the Promoter's responsibilities and Indemnities
- Winners agree to be fully responsible for any personal or incidental expenses and/or tax liabilities incurred in claiming and using the prizes.
- Winners will be notified via direct message on Twitter. Prizes must be claimed by the winner by 23:59 pm on 10/07/15.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for losses, failures or delays relating to circumstances beyond its reasonable control including (but not limited to) acts of God, war, strikes, disputes or the acts or defaults of any supplier of the prizes.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury to an entrant that is not reasonably foreseeable. The Promoter's responsibility for any damage, loss or injury to an entrant under these terms and conditions or otherwise in connection with the promotion shall be limited to the value of the prize won by the entrant.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit entrants' ability to participate in the promotion. The Promoter does not guarantee that the Website or social media channel will be operational on any specific device or system or that it will be error free or available all the time.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from entry into the promotion or a winner's acceptance and/or use of the prize.
- The Promoter will be liable for any death or personal injury arising from its negligence. Nothing in these terms and conditions will exclude that liability or any other liability, which it is not lawful to exclude.
- Each entrant will indemnify (and will keep indemnified) the Promoter and its affiliates against all costs, claims, losses, damages, expenses (including legal expenses) or other liability arising as a result of a breach of these terms and conditions, negligence or any other action which imposes an unreasonable burden on the Website or social media channel including (but not limited to) the use of software robots.
- All winning entrants agree to participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter without recompense.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Twitter name of the main prize winners can be obtained for up to 6 months following the closing date by sending a self-addressed envelope to the Promoter’s address set out above citing the name of the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants who the Promoter has reasonable grounds for believing are in breach of these conditions.
- The Website or social media channel may contain links to other websites, including those belonging to the Promoter's partners. These links are provided for convenience and are not under the control of the Promoter and as such we make no warranty, either expressed or implied, concerning the content of such sites including claims of infringement or that such sites are devoid of viruses or error free.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason, and without liability to any entrants for doing so. Please check these terms and conditions regularly as any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Website.
- The rights and remedies of the Promoter under these terms and conditions are without prejudice to its rights under the law.
- These terms and conditions shall not create any rights or benefits enforceable by any third party by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- These terms and conditions are made under English law. Any dispute or claim that an entrant or the Promoter brings in relation to or in connection with these terms and conditions or the promotion will be decided on the basis of English law by the English courts alone.
- It is not the intention of this promotion in any way to encourage people to consume excessive amounts of alcohol. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and directs all entrants to read www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information.